At Marketshare, we’re always on the lookout for innovative ways we can make the sales and marketing process easier for our clients. And with our newest offering, we’re making things easier than ever before.
Welcome to Salesbox, the world’s first completely portable, customizable sales office. With Salesbox, you don’t have to worry about building a new sales office for every community—your sales and leasing office travels with you.
But how, exactly, does Salesbox work? What can it offer your building business? And—most importantly—how can you use it to drive sales and get buyers into your community?
How Salesbox works
Salesbox allows you the flexibility of a completely reusable, relocatable sales office. Each Salesbox is housed in an 8 x 20 shipping container that comes equipped with:
- both interior and exterior lighting
- a barn-style sliding door
- wall and ceiling insulation
- a wireless alarm system
- an electrical power panel
- custom flooring
- built-in cabinetry
- plenty of seating (including a chair for your sales representative, chairs for potential buyers, and a bench)